Providing Training Through Jenne University and a Range of Dedicated Pre- and Post-Sales Support
First Classes on Innovative Videoconferencing Technology Solutions Begin on January 21st and Will Cover Scopia Solution for Video Communications
AVON, OH?(Marketwire ? Dec 27, 2012) ? ?Jenne, Inc., a leading value-added distributor of IP telephony, audio and video conferencing, unified communications, data networking and IT security products, announced that it is now providing comprehensive training on the Avaya video portfolio, beginning with a course on the Avaya Scopia solution and taking place next month at Jenne University. Jenne, which is now an Avaya Connect Value Add Distributor, has also completed the stringent requirements of the Authorized Avaya Learning Partner (AALP), with access to Avaya Learning training and materials.
In addition to being an authorized distributor for the entire Scopia product line, Jenne is also currently offering comprehensive support services on the entire Scopia portfolio, including pre- and post-sales support, configuration services, installation and implementation services as well as full contract renewal management services.
Jenne University will be offering ?Avaya Scopia Solution for Video Communications? at its state of the art training facilities in Avon, OH. The class will take place on a quarterly basis, with the first session scheduled for January 21-25, 2013. Avaya?s Scopia product portfolio provides comprehensive and powerful visual communications solutions that allow advanced voice, data and video conferencing. Next month?s course is designed for systems engineers and IT managers and offers a comprehensive overview on features, operations and benefits of the Scopia solution. Following the course, students will be able to:
- Identify Scopia endpoint functionality and?capabilities
- Match Scopia components to various deployment?scenarios
- Install and configure Scopia endpoint?components
- Create and manage a conference
- Install and configure the MCU, Scopia desktop,?and Scopia Management Suite
- Troubleshoot the Scopia solution with component?logs and network traces covering call failures, endpoint to MCU calls,?point to point calls, PathFinder issues and video/audio issues
?Avaya?s Scopia videoconferencing solutions present an enormous opportunity for resellers serving all sizes of markets, and by offering these innovative products in combination with top-notch training through Jenne University, we are helping Avaya Connect partners take advantage of a business opportunity and to be more competitive,? commented Jim Karaffa, director of training and technical services, Jenne. ?As an Avaya Authorized Learning Partner, we have worked very closely with Avaya to implement what we consider to be the best certified training and support capabilities available in distribution for the Scopia solution, being able to fully certify our students here at Jenne University via the PearsonVue testing process adds a distinct advantage to our offering.?
Radvision, an Avaya Company, has been a leader and innovator in the development of videoconferencing technology and solutions for the past 20 years. Since last September, Jenne began distributing the entire Scopia portfolio, helping Avaya Connect partners increase their ability to deliver comprehensive video communications solutions to a broad range of end-users in the SMB, mid-tier and enterprise markets.
?With its immediate stock availability, training offering and comprehensive product support, Jenne is able to offer a multi-dimensional Scopia solution,? commented Karl Soderlund, vice president, Americas Channel Sales, Avaya. ?Its new course on Scopia video conferencing will help Avaya Connect partners deliver an expanded range of high-quality communications experiences to their customers, while providing resellers new revenue opportunities through enhanced real time collaboration solutions.?
Thousands of enterprises around the world already rely on the Scopia solution, which is known for its rich interoperability and interconnectivity for any standards-based video-enabled device, regardless of the communication network. Scopia is an end-to-end video communications solution that includes multi-point conferencing units, firewall traversal, desktop conferencing and management for voice, video and data. The system can be used to connect meeting rooms, desktop users and mobile users in a variety of setups ranging from SMB environments to large-scale, distributed network deployments.
The Scopia product portfolio is among the most innovative and value-based videoconferencing solutions in the market and includes such features as:
- Desktop and mobile video conferencing solutions that fully support iOS and Android devices, as well as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives
- The only system on the market (Scopia XT5000) to incorporate dual 1080p/60fps live video and content, H.264 High Profile and H.264 Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- The Scopia Executive solution supports multi-party conferencing for impromptu group meetings and includes a high resolution LED display for detailed content sharing
- The simplest and most affordable SMB video solution combining HD video room system capabilities with the market?s highest capacity embedded MCU for multi-party conferencing, desktop and mobile video collaboration, along with integrated firewall traversal
- Comprehensive video management delivery, control and scheduling for robust, easy-to-use conferencing with deployments including Scopia as well as third-party systems
- Extremely high UC connectivity capabilities, high UC connectivity with interoperability provided between any standards-based video enabled device, along with Avaya and other market leading unified communications solutions